Google Translate

Monday, September 18, 2017

Happy Monday Parents,

I am going to try something new.  I hope it will work.  I set up this blog because it is linked with Google Translate.  My hope was that I could share the same information with all parents, regardless of language.  I can see from the pages that I view that it is rarely being looked at.  Perhaps it is hard to remember to check it from time to time?

Therefore, I have set up an EL Parent email and used the emails from Infinite Campus.  I will include a link to the blog in the email.  That will hopefully be an easy way to check the blog and you can use the Google Translate feature as needed.

I wanted to make everyone aware that Parent-Teacher conferences are coming up in October.  The dates will be October 16 from 11AM - 7PM (no school for students that day) and October 19 from 4PM to 7PM and October 24 from 4PM to 7PM.  If you are interested in a Parent Teacher Conference, please let me know at your earliest convenience.  I need to know what date and time you prefer.  I also need to know if you would like an interpreter or not.

Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment