Google Translate

Thursday, May 3, 2018

Good Morning,

As the end of the year gets close, I wanted to make you aware of a few things.

  • All Lakeview students will have to turn in their Chromebooks on May 17.  Students will get the Chromebook back when they return to school in August but will not have it over the summer.  Because of this, any electronic work that is due should be done by May 17, unless the student has a computer at home and plans to use it.  For my class that means all iLit and NoRedInk assignments should be done by May 17 unless they are working at home.  I have reminded students of this for several days now.  
  • OELPA results are expected to be released on May 14.  Hopefully I will have them soon after that.  I am anxious to see how our students did on the State EL test!  I will let the students know as soon as I know something.  Parents reports are usually sent home early in the summer.  
  • Many teams have special activities planned near the end of the year and there are some building award programs as well.  Please make sure you are communicating with your student about these and also checking your email for the weekly newsletters from Mrs. Bertke, our principal.  If you are NOT getting these newsletters, please check your email on Infinite Campus or let me know.

I have enjoyed teaching your children this year.  As always, if you have questions, please let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment