Google Translate

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Good Morning,

Today is our second snow day.  We do not have to make this day up but all students must complete Blizzard Bags for each class.  Students have 10 days to complete the Blizzard Bags.  If the Blizzard Bag is not completed, the student will be marked absent for that class.  I have posted the Blizzard Bag for my class in Google Classroom and all other teachers will or have already done the same.  Students may work on these assignments today or any time before they are due.  They will not be given class time to work on these assignments.  They must be done outside of class. 

I had planned to give students their individual OELPA test schedules today.  I will give them to students tomorrow.  Friday we will do the practice OELPA test so that students can become familiar with the technology.  Testing will begin on Monday.  Please make every effort to have your student in school on his/her testing days.  Also, please encourage your child to do his/her best on the test.  I have several students who I feel could exit the EL program, but they must demonstrate that on this test. 

Please be aware that the second trimester ends on February 23.  Any outstanding work not turned in by that day will be marked as a zero. 

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me.  Be safe today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment