Google Translate

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Good Afternoon,

I hope the first week of school has been good for everyone!  A few things I wanted everyone to know:

  • Every Tuesday Mrs. Bertke, our principal, sends out a parent newsletter via email.  Please take time to read the newsletter as it contains important information that all parents need to be aware of.
  • All students in my class have one or more papers that need signed tonight and returned to me. 
  • All students should have earbuds.  This is a necessary school supply.  Students should keep them in their pencil bags so that they are available anytime they are needed.  
  • Teachers are doing a great job of posting things in Google Classroom.  Please have your child show you how to access this wonderful resource.  


As always, let me know if you have any questions or concerns or if I can be helpful in any way.  Have a wonderful afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment